1. I will develop a positive attitude to enhance my mental and physical health.
2. I will always train with all my effort, in the spirit of Tae Kwon Do, to be the best I can.
3. I will use confidence, self-discipline, and common sense to create harmony for myself and others.
4. I will respect my parents, teachers, and instructors and set a good example for others to follow.
5. I will face adversity will balance and grace.
10 Principles of Tae Kwon Do
Be loyal to your Country
Be obedient to your Parents
Be loving to your Spouse
Be cooperative between Brothers and Sisters
Be respectful of your Elders
Be caring to Each Other
Be trustworthy to your Friends
Be fair to All
Don’t retreat from Conflict
Accompany all decisions with Actions – Finish what you start
Training at Kim’s Martial Arts